INBOX
text / audio / video / action
"You've reached Tony Stark. Leave a message at the beep and I'll delete it at the first opportunity. Alright, bye!"
code credit
INBOX
text / audio / video / action
"You've reached Tony Stark. Leave a message at the beep and I'll delete it at the first opportunity. Alright, bye!"
code credit
text | @angelpants
Date: 2021-02-25 03:56 am (UTC)But shhhhh, Tony doesn't have to know how long she was sitting on this.]
So a little birdie told me you wanted a crash course on the Veiled Order and/or everything we know about Hell so far.
@iamironman
Date: 2021-02-28 03:43 pm (UTC)That little birdie would be right. I wouldn't mind a good scan of a murder board, if you've got one lying around.
no subject
Date: 2021-02-28 08:14 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2021-03-01 12:47 am (UTC)And then he will head out to Shorty's, trying not to be too obvious about it in case any of the Brute Squad's around and watching.
no subject
Date: 2021-03-01 02:39 am (UTC)If she's vague it's because she knows demons are watching, and for the most part they haven't taken issue with her research room yet.
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:Text | UN: belova, after Hellburbia gets creepy
Date: 2021-12-11 02:30 pm (UTC)Stark, are you inside the Hellburbia mess or outside?
[She assumes if he's inside she won't get a response, but might as well try.]
text; un:iamironman
Date: 2021-12-13 08:28 pm (UTC)Who's this?
[He doesn't recognize that username.]
no subject
Date: 2021-12-13 10:34 pm (UTC)[And then to clarify, in case he forgot her name:]
Natasha's sister.
She's stuck in there but I was able to make contact. I have a lead I want to follow.
video; un: IAmIronMan
Date: 2021-12-15 02:24 am (UTC)You talked to Nat? How bad is it?
[He knows better than to ask "how is she" because anyone that got caught in the spell is fucked.]
no subject
Date: 2021-12-15 02:44 am (UTC)Pretty bad. She didn't recognize me at all. She seems to be playing the part of some kind of glorifed secretary.
[Honestly it's pretty gross.]
She's still cagey, though. Nice of Barbas to let her keep her most frustrating personality traits.
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:text | un:o.octavius
Date: 2022-03-29 09:49 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2022-03-30 02:55 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2022-03-30 04:23 am (UTC)[clean, renewable energy. the power of the sun in the palm of his hand]
I think Parker called it an arc reactor.
no subject
Date: 2022-03-31 02:56 am (UTC)[Which, eventually, is all Otto gets.]
What.
no subject
Date: 2022-03-31 11:42 pm (UTC)[what what]
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:action;
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:/wrap?
From:text; lmk if this works?
Date: 2022-06-01 09:31 pm (UTC)[Of course, as the last time he had seen him, he had teamed up with Tony to seduce Natasha while, well, seducing Tony and being seduced by Tony while affected by the club. So reaching out is done in text. Safer.]
With everything that's happened, how are you holding up?
Definitely!
Date: 2022-06-04 12:35 am (UTC)Oh, you know. Just waiting for the next time someone decides to give reality a shake and see what happens.
You?
[Tony is also actually a little ashamed of himself this time. Not for the sex part, but for the things he got up to in the hospital. He's not supposed to fall for shit like that.]
Sweet
Date: 2022-06-04 04:08 pm (UTC)That happens here more than I'd like.
I'm fine. In one piece. You still in one piece?
[Because, yeah, he doesn't trust Tony to give that information upfront, if something had gone terribly wrong.]
no subject
Date: 2022-06-05 02:32 am (UTC)Everything's present and accounted for.
[Honestly, he wasn't sure if 'fine' was a word he would use, but he was at least in one piece.]
That crap in the hospital too rough on you?
[He
thankfullyhadn't been the one to mess with Bucky, but he knew someone else had.](no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:@Daisy; text [private w/encryption]
Date: 2022-08-29 12:36 pm (UTC)Hey. This is Daisy.
Do you maybe happen to know if there is a place to get painkillers and some medicine around here?
I am SO sorry I'm just now getting to this ;; // text; un:iamironman
Date: 2022-09-17 12:48 am (UTC)What kind of medicine are you looking for?
All perfectly okay! No worries ♥ // text; un:daisy
Date: 2022-09-20 09:49 pm (UTC)Painkillers, sleeping aids and ... if there is anything that can make bones heal faster that'd be great?
no subject
Date: 2022-10-10 11:01 pm (UTC)Don't know about that last one but I'll see what I can dig up for the other two.
no subject
Date: 2022-12-13 10:48 pm (UTC)It has been years now since Hell has been redone and made even greater than ever before. And you, my prized guest, have made it twelve months in your journey towards redemption. I know that there have been bumps along the way and we haven't always seen eye to eye, but I do wish to show my gratitude. Together, we will all leave Hell one day.
I have handpicked gifts specifically for you to commemorate this anniversary. I do hope you enjoy them.
Again, I thank you for all of your help in making Hell what it is today.
Yours,
Lucifer
no subject
Date: 2023-02-18 09:52 am (UTC)I have handpicked gifts specifically for you to commemorate this anniversary. I do hope you enjoy them.
Again, I thank you for all of your help in making Hell what it is today.
Yours,
Lucifer